Winter hiking and Snowshoe hiking
Plan your vacation with confidence!
- cancellation guarantee:
- free cancellation until 48 hours before arrival
- free cancellation until the day of arrival in the event of border closure, entry ban in the Wilder Kaiser region or exit ban from the home municipality
- free cancellation in case of a travel warning from the government ministry responsible for the holiday destination in the Wilder Kaiser region
- money-back guarantee: You will get your deposit refunded within 7 working days in case of free cancellations
- during the last 48 hours before arrival 90 % of the total price
- early departure 100%
- No Show 100%
- 30 % deposit of the full rate
- Free substitute accommodation in the Wilder Kaiser region, should you test positive on site
about 140 kilometres of winter walking paths in the Wilder Kaiser
With its sunny valleys lying between the hilly spurs of the Kitzbüheler Alps and the steep slopes of the Wilder Kaiser mountain massif, the region is an inviting place for extensive winter walks. It is particularly impressive to walk along glistening fields of snow through some of the Tyrol's most beautiful countryside using the comprehensive network of 140 kilometres of prepared winter walking paths.
Snow-shoeing at the Wilder Kaiser
Walking with snow shoes along the Sunnseitweg or in the snow-capped mountains and forests around Söll is a unique experience.
The fresh air and the magical nature give back a piece of life energy, intense experience and an active holiday for everyone. The guided tours take place in the week, prior knowledge is not necessary. For sniffing, there are short trips, which take about 1.5 hours - experienced hikers can also choose tours, which last 3 hours or even 6 hours. On the way there is not only nature to see, but also cultural and culinary delights for body and soul.
Hiking trails in the Wilder Kaiser region
Panoramic winter footpaths
In the mountains, accessible via the cable cars and lifts
Enjoying the charming winter landscape in the mountains, watching skiers make their turns down the slopes and tasting delicious Tyrolean delicacies at the numerous ski huts and mountain restaurants in the Kitzbühel Alps... the winter hiking paths in the SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental are easily accessible by cable car.
These SERVICES are included in our prices.
- 7 nights in the Wellbeing-Apartment
- 5 day SkiWelt hiking pass
- Pastry and milk service
- Free use of washing machine and dryer
- Internet access WLAN
- Apartment cleaning is twice a week
- Finnish sauna
- Final cleaning
- Steam bath
- Infrared health cabin
- Free car parking
- Restroom with teas to refresh and strengthen
- Skibus stop (20 meters away)
- Ski-room with heating
- Wilder Kaiser GuestCard
- Public regional buses free of charge
- German border to Kufstein south - toll free
Bookable from 01. - 19.12.2020 & 07. - 30.01.2021 & 06.03. - 11.04.2021
All prices are in euro and for 7 nights
|Marigold 28 m²||2 persons||875,-|
|Sunflower 42 m²||2 persons||987,-|
|Dandelion 50 m²||2 persons||987,-|
|Melissa 54 m²||4 persons||1876,-|
|Elderflower 79 m²||4 persons||1925,-|
Bookable from 19.12.2020 - 07.01.2021 & 30.01. - 06.03.2021
All prices are in euro and for 7 nights
|Marigold 28 m²||2 persons||924,-|
|Sunflower 42 m²||2 persons||1050,-|
|Dandelion 50 m²||2 persons||1050,-|
|Melissa 54 m²||4 persons||1925,-|
|Elderflower 79 m²||4 persons||1981,-|
Per person ( from 15 years) euro 2,50 per night will be charged separately
On request we will prepare your breakfast, enjoy it with selected tyrolian products. EUR 12,00 per person / day for children under 10 years EUR 6,00.
At the arrival day and at the departure day:
Your apartment will be ready at 13:00 o´clock at the latest.
On departure day you have to leave the apartment until 10:00 o´clock.
For reservations we kindly ask for a deposit of 30%
This price-list replaces all the previous ones. Changes, spelling mistakes and misprints excepted.
If you have any further questions please don´t hesitate to contact us per phone 0043 664 54 12 69 or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.