In the sunny valley between the Wilder Kaiser and Hohe Salve, Söll invites you to a holiday with a long-lasting relaxing effect.
- Hexenwasser mountain adventure world
- The Ahornsee lake with „Blobbing“
- Tour de Tirol with the Kaiser Marathon
- Alpine cattle drive festival week
- Weekly „Z’sammkemma im Dorf“ get-together and Tyrolean evenings
- Free programm for children and families
- Free mountain sport activities and guided hikes
- Traditional cuisine and quality hospitality
Culinary village Söll
Holiday in „Europe's loveliest village in bloom “ where the ‘Söller Sinnesrunde’ path indulges body and mind. Experience the holistic invigoration of the energetic paths like the Schmankerl and Sunnseit paths. It is no surprise then that even TV's “Bergdoktor” lives here and enjoys the idyllic view over the Wilder Kaiser.
Where milk, honey and schnapps flow
The “blooming” village is the place to build yourself up, to enjoy a good quality of life. Söll is proud of its numerous dairy farmers and the exceptional honey from the local bee keepers. Also an unbelievable 60 schnapps distillers take care of the mental well being! In autumn the tradition of the „Almatrieb“ is observed, a festival in the valley celebrating the return of the decorated animals from the mountain pastures.
Sport on the Hohe Salve
The international elite of the mountain runners congregate on the Hohe Salve as the highlight of the unique three day running event „Tour de Tirol“. Mountain bikes and e-bikes are also very popular. Walk along the panoramic paths with a view of over 70 peaks of 3000m or stimulate the bare soles of your feet on Austria's longest bare foot path in the Hexenwasser adventure world.
These SERVICES are included in our prices.
- Daily rich breakfast with selected tyrolean products
- 1 or 2x 3-course dinner in our partner company
- Pastry and milk service
- Free use of washing machine and dryer
- Internet access WLAN
- Apartment cleaning is twice a week
- Finnish sauna
- Final cleaning
- Steam bath
- Lockable space for their bicycles
- Infrared health cabin
- Free car parking
- Restroom with teas to refresh and strengthen
- Daily Bus-Service "KaiserJet and KaiserExpress"
- A panorama map
Price per person in Euro
|Apartement||3 days||5 days|
|Marigold 28 m²||170,-||288,-|
|Sunflower 42 m²||183,-||309,-|
|Dandelion 50 m²||183,-||309,-|
|Melissa 54 m²||162,-||274,-|
|Elderflower 79 m²||171,-||290,-|
Bookable in the period of 03. April to 22. October 2017
Per person ( from 15 years) euro 2,00 per night will be charged separately
At the arrival day and at the departure day:
Your apartment will be ready at 13:00 o´clock at the latest.
On departure day you have to leave the apartment until 10:00 o´clock.
For reservations we kindly ask for a deposit of 30%
This price-list replaces all the previous ones. Changes, spelling mistakes and misprints excepted.
If you have any further questions please don´t hesitate to contact us per phone 0043 664 54 12 69 or E-Mail: email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you soon in our house
Theresia & Gerhard Widschwenter and family!