The night is Söll
Plan your vacation with confidence!
- cancellation guarantee:
- free cancellation until 48 hours before arrival
- free cancellation until the day of arrival in the event of border closure, entry ban in the Wilder Kaiser region or exit ban from the home municipality
- free cancellation in case of a travel warning from the government ministry responsible for the holiday destination in the Wilder Kaiser region
- money-back guarantee: You will get your deposit refunded within 7 working days in case of free cancellations
- during the last 48 hours before arrival 90 % of the total price
- early departure 100%
- No Show 100%
- 30 % deposit of the full rate
- Free substitute accommodation in the Wilder Kaiser region, should you test positive on site
Night skiing in the largest night skiing area in Austria
A special skiing experience is the night skiing in Söll. Gliding on the floodlit slopes into the valley & hut fun at a late hour. 5 pists. night after night a highlight.
The longest night slope in Austria offers fun on the slope until late in the evening as the valley run is lit until 10.15 pm.
It invokes a special feeling to carve some turns on a freshly prepared piste in the solitariness of the night. Not just for guests it is also popular with locals enjoying and after-work ski. Having taken off the skis after an evening run, it's not far to the fun of après ski.
Our 5 Stars in the spotlight:
- Te brightly lit descents: Keat, Hexen 6, Salvenmoos and the valley run
- Two different departure tracks for tobogganing and sledging!
- 10 km of piste with perfectly prepared wide slopes
- about 7 km toboggan runs
- 296 snow cannons
- 11 snowcats
- 255 lamps
- 1 fun park
- 1 Funny Bird slope
These SERVICES are included in our prices.
- 5 or 7 nights in your Wellbeing-Appartment
- 3 or 5 day skipass for the SkiWelt
- 1 night skipass for the SkiWelt Söll
- Pastry and milk service
- Free use of washing machine and dryer
- Internet access WLAN
- Apartment cleaning is twice a week
- Finnish sauna
- Final cleaning
- Steam bath
- Infrared health cabin
- Free car parking
- Restroom with teas to refresh and strengthen
- Ski-busstop (20 meters away)
- Ski-room with heating
- Wilder Kaiser GuestCard
- Public regional buses free of charge
- German border to Kufstein south - toll free
Price per apartment in Euro
Price for 5 nights incl. 3 day skipass and 1 night skipass
|Apartment Marigold 28m²||2 guests||914,-|
|Apartment Sunflower 42 m²||2 guests||1004,-|
|Apartment Dandelion 50 m²||2 guests||1004,-|
|Apartment Melissa 54 m²||4 guests||1883,-|
|Apartment Elderflower 79 m²||4 guests||1923,-|
Price for 7 nights incl. 5 day skipass and 1 night skipass
|Apartment Marigold 28m²||2 guests||1303,-|
|Apartment Sunflower 42 m²||2 guests||1429,-|
|Apartment Dandelion 50 m²||2 guests||1429,-|
|Apartment Melissa 54 m²||4 guests||2683,-|
|Apartment Elderflower 79 m²||4 guests||2739,-|
Bookable from 19 December 2020 to 13 March 2021
Per person ( from 15 years) euro 2,50 per night will be charged separately
On request we will prepare your breakfast, enjoy it with selected tyrolian products. EUR 12,00 per person / day for children under 10 years EUR 6,00.
At the arrival day and at the departure day:
Your apartment will be ready at 13:00 o´clock at the latest.
On departure day you have to leave the apartment until 10:00 o´clock.
For reservations we kindly ask for a deposit of 30%
This price-list replaces all the previous ones. Changes, spelling mistakes and misprints excepted.
If you have any further questions please don´t hesitate to contact us per phone 0043 664 54 12 69 or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.